COMMUNIQUE / WEBINAR
The African Union of bailiffs and Judicial Officers (UAHJ) and the High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA), organize a webinar via Zoom, on Thursday, September 24, 2020 from 10:00 to 12:00 (GMT) on the topic: "Court bailiff's profession and the digital challenges in Africa".
Me Rosine K. BOGORE ZONGO, court bailiff, President of the National Chamber of Judicial Officers (Burkina Faso), Vice-President of the UAHJ and Me Jérôme OKEMBA, Court bailiff, Secretary General of the National Chamber of Judicial Officers (Congo), will be the moderators of the webinar to be conducted as follows:
- Prof. Joseph FOMETEU, University of N'Gaoundéré (Cameroon)
- Me Patrick GIELEN, Court bailiff (Belgium)
- Mr Apollinaire ONDO MVE, High Judge, President of CCJA-OHADA (Côte d’Ivoire)
- Me Benoit JODEL, Court bailiff (France)
- Me Mohammed BOUSMAHA, Court bailiff (Algeria)
- Me Monique FAIHUN, Court bailiff, Honorary President of the Order of Judicial Officers of Benin
- General Rapporteur: Me Jean Baptiste KAMATE, Court bailiff, Honorary President of the Order of Judicial Officers (Senegal), Secretary General of the UAHJ.
- Date and time: Thursday, September 24, 2020 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (GMT)
- Opening of the virtual room: from 9:00 a.m. (GMT)
- Cost: Free of charge
- Target Audience: Bailiffs, Auctioneers, Enforcement Agents, and any interested profession.
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION/ZOOM
- To register and receive the login ID and password, kindly fill out the online registration form below:
- To participate in the Webinar from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device
- Have a computer/tablet/smartphone with speaker and microphone;
- Have a good and reliable Internet connection of at least 4G for good listening quality;
When facing any technical challenge, please contact the support team
- Phone/WhatsApp: +229 95561988
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please share the information with public authorities, legal professionals, employers' organizations, companies, managers and economic operators in order to extend the scope of awareness.
ERSUMA and UAHJ are looking forward to your effective participation and thank you for your trust and collaboration.
Download the press release here